Must Make Overnight Oats Recipes

I have a confession to make.
I, like, never eat breakfast. Mornings are hectic here, and I am not a cereal for breakfast kind of woman. Who has time to actually cook first thing in the morning? Not me!



I resolved to change that in 2018, I am going to make this the year of breakfast! Especially now that I have stumbled into the world of overnight oats by mistake!

Since I am confessing things to you, let me tell you this. I have always hated oatmeal. I have held onto the opinion that it only belongs in cookies or cakes for years. I picked up a huge canister of oats for no bake cookies, and discovered that instead of quick oats, I got old fashioned. What a drag. This massive canister of oats has been taking up space in my kitchen for months now. I decided that I had to use it, and I started looking for ways to do just that.

I made a batch of overnight oats, intending to pawn 3/4 of it off on my husband, while patting myself on the back for eating breakfast. I had no idea a super easy batch of Brown Sugar Overnight Oatmeal would change my views on oatmeal and breakfast.

Now I am hooked and I can't stop making overnight oats! I have gathered some delicious recipes to share with you, and I know you are going to love these easy breakfast options!



Raspberry Almond Overnight Oats by Tastes of Lizzy T
Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Cranberry Orange Overnight Oats by Hello Little Home
Banana Nut Overnight Oats by A Night Owl
Clementine and Cocoa Overnight Oats by The Foodie and the Fix
Banana and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats by Amuse Your Bouche
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats by Happiness is Homemade
Chocolate Pudding Avocado Oats by Om Nomally

Which of these sounds yummiest to you? Do you make time for breakfast? If not, I hope you will join me in making 2018 the year of breakfast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nail Polish Ornaments

Kid Made Straw Necklaces

Color Swirling Milk Experiment