Thanksgiving Dinner Sandwich

There is no shame in my game. I get way too excited about Thanksgiving! The actual meal is pretty wonderful, but the days and days of leftovers are what dreams are made of for me!

There are so many ways to serve them, but my favorite is the Thanksgiving Dinner Sandwich!
I like to serve this on croissants. The flakiness adds so much yum to this! 



This sandwich can be made anyway you like it, with whatever leftovers you have on hand.
I like to stick to the basics, but my husband adds the veggies to his!




To make the Thanksgiving Dinner Sandwich, Sara Style:
Cut a Croissant in half.
Add a layer of stuffing,
a drizzle of gravy,
Then top with turkey and another drizzle of gravy.
Pop in the microwave for about a minute and a half, or better yet, warm in a 350 degree oven for about 13-15 minutes.




This is the way to eat your leftovers on a crusty, flaky open face sandwich! You will need a knife and fork for this one!

From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nail Polish Ornaments

Kid Made Straw Necklaces

Color Swirling Milk Experiment