7 Appealing Asparagus Recipes

Asparagus is one of those veggies that brings a lot of flavor to any meal! Discover 7 new ways to cook this favorite green!



I could eat asparagus for every meal and never regret a single bite of it. I love it every way you can serve it and if I dine at a restaurant that has it on the menu, please bring me 2 sides of asparagus!!

I found 7 recipes that I can't wait to try and I think you are going to love too! From a delectable bacon wrapped asparagus to a yummy creamy version with rice! If you have a great recipe for asparagus, please share it with me in a comment!

Asparagus can be used in so many dishes! I love that you can use this delectable veggie in:

  • Breakfast Burritos
  • On the Grill
  • Smothered in Hollandaise 
  • Roasted to perfection and more!


Below are those yummy recipes you stopped by for! Click the link below to view the original source.

Cheesy Asparagus Straws
Cream of Asparagus Soup
Creamy Asparagus Rice
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Shaved Asparagus Pizza
Ham and Asparagus Spaghetti
Asparagus Salad

What is your favorite way to serve asparagus? Are you lucky enough to have it growing wild in your area?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nail Polish Ornaments

Kid Made Straw Necklaces

Color Swirling Milk Experiment