12 Ways to Make Homemade Soda

Summer is so close I can almost taste it. I can't wait to gather with my friends and family and soak up the sun! This year instead of turning to a can of soda, I have gathered 12 ways to make a homemade soda worthy of writing home about!



This collection has something on it for everyone! From a yummy blood orange option to a perfect pomegranate pop recipe, I know you are going to find a few you want to try! 



Homemade Pomegranate Soda by 52 Kitchen Adventures
Cranberry Sodas by Ginger Casa
Ginger Lime Soda by Tastes of Lizzy T
Homemade Cream Soda by Shaken Together Life
Strawberry Soda Syrup by Ginger Casa
DIY Italian Cream Soda by Dukes and Duchesses
Raspberry Italian Cream Soda by Housewife Eclectic
Pink Italian Cream Soda by Creative Southern Home
Homemade Orange Soda by What Rose Knows
Meyer Lemon Blueberry Soda by Chicken Scratch NY
Homemade Strawberry Soda by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Blood Orange Soda by 52 Kitchen Adventures

Which of these homemade soda recipes do you want to try first? I think Italian Cream Sodas are bound to happen at a poolside party in my near future! If you make your own soda at home, tell me about your recipe!

I have some ah-mazing float recipes that you might want to check out for summer entertaining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nail Polish Ornaments

Color Swirling Milk Experiment

Flower Garden Sensory Bin